RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
STOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER! It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with RM STATORS advanced MOSFET technology. RM STATORS MOSFET Regulators run cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
What are the advantages of the MOSFET Technology?
- Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier
- Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save
- The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth
- Extends the battery’s life and cold-cranking capacity
- Removes stator load resulting in more engine power
- Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off
NOTE: Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.