RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connector included
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- Exterior diameter: 115mm
- Interior diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 22mm
- Number of wires: 3
- Number of plugs: 1
- Number of terminals: 3
- Harness length Stator to grommet: 110 mm
- Harness length grommet to plug: 600 mm
Wire to wire resistance:
- Alternator : Black between each Black = 0.5 ohms +/- 20%
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
- Some Triumph models have multiple stators for some models. Please refer to the note below to make sure you have the right part:
- Speed Triple R from 2011 to 2017: This part will only fit on Speed triple R with a VIN LOWER than 735336. For models with a higher VIN than 735337, refer to OEM T1300118.
- Sprint ST 2019 to 2020: This part fits vehicles with VIN 208167 and up. For vehicles with VIN up to 139276, refer to part # RM01348 and for vehicles with VIN from 139277 to 208166, refer to part # RM01387S.
- Speed Triple 1994 to 2018: This part will only fit Speed Triple with a VIN BETWEEN 210445 and 461331 and an engine number HIGHER than 356143 or a VIN BETWEEN 461332 and 735437. If your vehicle has a VIN between 141872 and 210444 and has an engine number higher than 183487 or a VIN between 210445 and 461331 and an engine number lower than 356142, refer to RM01391S. If your vehicle has a VIN between 141872 and 210444 and with an engine number lower than 183486, refer to RM01387S. If your vehicle has a VIN lower than 141871, refer to RM01348.
- Speed Triple 1050 2005-2010: compare the dimension of your original product with the dimension of our product before buying.