Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market- leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford RainSeal Tech Muffs mount to your handlebars to keep your hands warm & dry even in the coldest riding weather! They are constructed with a special 3D design for excellent clearance of your controls while a pre-formed opening enables you to get your hands in and out quick and easy. Thermacel insulation provides exceptional warmth while the 1500 denier polyester material guarantees absolute waterproofing.
- Special 3D design for efficient and non-snag operation of control levers
- Preformed opening for easy access
- 1500 Denier polyester fabric for durability
- Reflective piping for increased visibility to other road users
- Universal design that fits the majority of motorcycles
- Includes internal pock heated muffs