Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford's XA14 is a super-strong motorcycle and scooter alarm disc lock. The Alpha XA14 has a key replacement service so that if you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys a new one can be made up. Just remember to take note of your key number and keep this in a safe place. The Oxford Alpha XA14 alarm has been independently approved by Sold Secure (Gold standard) and ART 4120.
- Super strong motorcycle disc lock with forged stainless steel construction
- Loud 110dB alarm siren-motion activated
- Twin par lock chassis for double strength and cut resistance
- 14mm diameter T-locking pin anchors the lock together
- Rechargeable high power lithium polymer battery (USB cable included)
- Unique design; includes minder cable attachment eye