In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N's high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide low restriction and increased performance, while providing excellent engine protection for your motorcycle.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Application-specific base seal and sealing bead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride!
- Washable: Yes
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Height: 33mm
- Outside Length: 310mm
- Outside Width: 191mm
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 33ml