BATTLAX RACING STREET RS11
The Racing Street (RS) is the flagship tyre of BATTLAX street application line up, designed for use on public roads. The RS11 is the successor to the RS10, which was standard equipment on numerous flagship motorcycles. It is a version of the highly regarded RACING R11 for track use, which has been tuned for street riding. RACING STREET RS11 takes riding into a higher level with significant improvements in aspects of sports riding, including grip, cornering stability, handling, and contact feel. Feel the evolution for yourself, either on winding roads or on the track.
- Riders who wish to enjoy riding over a wide range from the racing track to the winding road.
- Riders who want sporty and high kinetic performance on dry roads.
- Riders who are seeking higher grade dry performance than S21/ S20EVO.
- Increased cornering grip and stability, with improved rider feedback.
- The RS11 is the first road-oriented tyre that has adopted the new V-MS-Belt construction in the rear which is currently used in Bridgestone’s highest performing race tyres. This significantly improves the contact area with the road surface, enhancing cornering grip.*
- A new molecular approach of fine carbon particles in terms of compounding has improved the bite to the road surface and enhanced the grip characteristics of the compound itself.*
- New 3LC compounds on the front and rear create greater grip, increased cornering stability, and improved rider feedback. No sacrifice to straight-line stability*
- Groove pattern inspired by the BATTLAX Racing R11: Design adaptations make it an incredibly capable track tyre, while still maintaining street tyre performance.
- Increased wet performance: Enhanced water dispersion due to new groove design *
- 1.9 seconds faster per lap**
- Sizing for modern lighter bikes
- DOT Approved (No warmers needed)
*Based on Battlax Racing Street RS11 tyre versus Battlax Racing Street RS10 tyre from internal testing
** Tested on a 2 min lap
NOTE: The Bridgestone RS11 is a road optimised track tyre for the high-performance sports bike rider and occasional track day enthusiast. RS11 is the original choice of Yamaha and Kawasaki for their flagship Superbike models R1M and Ninja p supercharged. Bridgestone's RS11 bridges the gap between & blends the best attributes of the S22 and R11.
MS?BELT - Mono Spiral Belt (Front Only)
Lightweight and durable cords are wrapped around the circumference of the tyre to provide a smooth grip feeling. This contributes to a high-performance tyre with weight reduction, improvement in grip improvement, rotational stability, high-speed performance and excellent damping effect.
V-MS?BELT (Rear Only)
Optimisation of the spacing of the MS?BELT cords coiled around the tyre’s circumference contributes to ideal tyre contact properties, as well as enhanced grip and performance.
SILICA RICH (Front Only)
Silica Rich Compound ensures high grip performance in low-temperature conditions at the early stage of riding and exhibits excellent wet performance.
CAP&BASE (Rear Only)
The cap tread contains a compound with soft silica, and the base tread contains a compound with medium silica. These are carefully balanced. While ensuring shock absorption, strong grip performance in various temperature conditions is provided while supporting optimum rigidity.